Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Listen Up...

I did a podcast last night with the guys from EaglesFanCast. Chuck, Todd, and Eric are pretty good guys (at least that is what they tell me...the word on the street is a whole other story).

We talked about Peters, Sheldon, and the draft. It goes on for about 45 minutes, but it may feel like 2 days in Guantanamo. I only got in one reference to Apocalypse Now, but hopefully it is pretty entertaining anyway.

Here is a link to their site: http://eaglesfancast.net/blog/

You can download it or listen on the site.
___

2 comments:

Baloophi said...

Tommy -

Great listen - I wasn't able to do any work during the podcast but it was a fair trade. Man, those guys were reluctant to abandon the Boldin train, huh? Anyway, I really enjoyed your analysis... Seems like the Eagles will have a lot of attractive choices to make come this weekend.

orangecrush007 said...

can someone email it to me? I can't get it at work :

orangecrush007@hotmail.com

Thanks!