Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PE.com Column is Up

***

I wrote a little about the game, but mostly talked about where we are at midseason.

-- Link --


I threw in a joke about Celek going to the Pro Bowl and made a Magnum PI reference. Someone pointed out that the Pro Bowl isn't in Hawaii anymore. Why is the NFL always conspiring to ruin my life?

I want to write something more in-depth about the players, but we'll have to see how time goes. I'm behind on some draft stuff that must be done.

_

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On the subject of Desean not getting enough touches. Wide receiver screen anyone? If ogletree can do what he did then Desean could have a field day. Hey if they don't work its no biggie but surely its worth a try. If teams are gonna roll that much coverage towards him anything is worth a shot.